The Student Program (SP) enables ANS national student members who wish to receive reimbursed registration and a travel grant the opportunity to do so by completing a minimum level of work and participation at the meeting. A point system is used to define the minimum level of activity.
The SSC would like to thank the following ANS Professional Divisions for their support of the 2018 Student Program:
- Accelerator Applications Division
- Education, Training & Workforce Development Division
- Fuel Cycle & Waste Management Division
- Fusion Energy Division
- Materials Science & Technology Division
- Nuclear Criticality Safety Division
- Nuclear Installations Safety Division
- Operations & Power Division
Please take a minute to thank them for their support by sending a brief message to the chair of a division that fits your interests here: http://www.new.ans.org/const/divisions/ (clicking on the chair’s name will bring up the submission form)
Student Program Chair
Every ANS national meeting has a Student Program Chair on the organizing committee who is responsible for the student activities at that meeting. We will post this information for each meeting as it is made available.