The Student Program (SP) enables ANS National Student Members who wish to receive reimbursed registration and a travel grant the opportunity to do so by completing a minimum level of work and participation at the meeting. A point system is used to define the minimum level of activity.
The SSC would like to thank the following ANS Professional Divisions for their support of the 2016 Student Program:
- Aerospace Nuclear Science & Technology Division
- Fuel Cycle & Waste Management Division
- Fusion Energy Division
- Mathematics & Computation Division
- Materials Science & Technology Division
- Nuclear Criticality Safety Division
- Nuclear Installations Safety Division
- Operations & Power Division
- Reactor Physics Division
- Robotics & Remote Systems Division
- Thermal Hydraulics Division
Please take a minute to thank them for their support by sending a brief message to the Chair of a Division that fits your interests here: http://www.new.ans.org/const/divisions/ (clicking on the chair’s name will bring up the submission form)
Student Program Chair
Every ANS National Meeting has a Student Program Chair on the organizing committee who is responsible for the student activities at that meeting. We will post this information for each meeting as it is made available.