The Student Sections Committee (formerly the Student Activities Committee and Student Branches Committee) serves to represent the student members of the American Nuclear Society and their Student Sections. The SSC promotes the participation of students within the Society and facilitates communication between the Student Sections, their members, and ANS National.
- Select hosts for the national student conferences and promote these events.
- Coordinate and facilitate student participation in ANS national conferences.
- Approve the nomination of student representatives to run for Student Director on the ANS Board of Directors
- Establish and maintain communication with and among student sections.
- Ensure the well being of ANS students nationally
The 2022 ANS Student Conference will be held at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign in Urbana, IL, April 14th-16th.
Keep visiting the ANS website for updates!
2022 ANS Student Conference
Hosted by the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
April 14-16, 2022
Submissions are due May 1st.
2022 ANS Annual Meeting
June 12-16, 2022
- The 2022 Student Conference will be hosted by the University of Illinois Urabana-Champaign April 14-16, 2022 in Urbana, IL.
- Commendations for Service and Leadership Awards nominations are due Friday, March 11th!
- Submit via the nomination form here.
- The Commendations will be announced at the awards banquet of the ANS Student Conference
- Glasstone Award submissions are due May 1st.
- Annual Reports are due May 15th
- Check out the Featured Outreach page for activities other sections are putting on. Submit your ideas to the SSC, and they may be featured on our website!
- The ANS Annual Meeting will be June 12-16th, 2022 in Anaheim, CA.
- The 2022 ANS Winter Meeting and Technology Expo will be held in Phoenix, AZ from November 13-17, 2022