- Select hosts for the national student conferences and promote these events.
- Coordinate and facilitate student participation in ANS national conferences.
- Approve the nomination of student representatives to run for Student Director on the ANS Board of Directors
- Establish and maintain communication with and among student sections.
- Ensure the well being of ANS students nationally
The 2018 ANS Student Conference, Nuclear Equality in Policy, Energy Access, & Within the Engineering Community, will be held at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida, April 5th-7th. Check out their website!
2017 ANS Annual Meeting: Innovating Nuclear Power
San Francisco, CA, June 11-15, 2017
Monday, June 12, 6-8 pm, Concourse D
Follow us on Social Media!
- The ANS Annual meeting will be June 11th-15th in San Francisco, CA.
- The SSC Meeting will be held from 6-8 pm, Monday, June 12th, in Pacific D. All are welcome!
- The website for the 2018 Student Conference, Nuclear Equality in Policy, Energy Access, & Within the Engineering Community, is now live. Mark your calendars for Apr 5th-7th, 2018.
- Check out the new Featured Outreach page for activities other sections are putting on. Submit your ideas to the SSC, and they may be featured on our website!
- Thank you everyone for attending the 2017 Student Conference, and to the University of Pittsburgh Student Section for a fantastic weekend!